The first annual California Native Food Symposium will be hosted by Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden in Claremont California, November 14 and 15, 2015.
Registration includes: access to all presentations and scheduled events on Saturday, November 14, as well as free admission on Sunday, November 15 to enjoy native food preparations, tastings and the annual Acorn Festival from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Julia Parker (Acorn Preparation)
- Christopher Nyerges (Wild Foraging)
- Antonio Sanchez (Future of Native Foods)
- Deborah Small and Rose Ramirez (Contemporary Ethnobotany of Southern California Indians)
- Pascal Baudar (Food Fermentation and Pickling)
- Judith Larner Lowry (Wild Seed Food)
- Daniel McCarthy (Agave and Prickly Pear Preparation)
- Chia Cafe Collective (Round Table Discussion)
Thank you to our Sponsors!
In Kind Sponsors