Thank you to our Sponsors!
In Kind Sponsors
By sponsoring or exhibiting at the 2015 California Native Food Symposium, you will support RSABG and its mission, while promoting your organization to a diverse audience. The purpose of the symposium is to bring together a diverse audience to share traditions and stories surrounding the current movement and research in California native food. The event promises to be a catalyst for people to begin gardening with native plants, incorporating native foods into their diet, and to see California and its native plant diversity in a different way. The California Native Food Symposium is important and timely given the current drought, interest in the local food movement, and revitalization of traditional ways.
- To be included in the program sponsorships need to be received by October 23, 2015. Download Sponsorship Form
- Booth space is first come, first served, so be sure to reserve your booth before October 23, 2015. Download Exhibitor Form
- Event Sponsor, $500. Sponsors receive premium signage at entrance to event, high profile recognition as event sponsor in event program and on event website, and public recognition at event kickoff. Event sponsorship includes two complimentary registrations and the opportunity to set up as an exhibitor.
- Session Sponsors, $200. eight sessions available Sponsors receive recognition in program and on event website as a session sponsor, and opportunity to introduce session speaker. Session sponsorship includes one complimentary registration and the opportunity to set up as an exhibitor.
- Sponsor a Native Elder Attendee, $60 each Sponsors are invited underwrite the cost of a native American elder attendee to the California Native Food Symposium. Sponsors receive recognition in the event program and on the event website.
- Sponsor a Student Attendee, $60 each Sponsors are invited underwrite the cost of a student attendee to the California Native Food Symposium. Sponsors receive recognition in the event program and on the event website.